To new beginning...

 I can't explain why I feel so happy these past days but it is true, since i have tried to do things I like everyday smile on my face seems to appear  more often.
 Today I am getting ready for 18th of November, because tomorrow is Latvia's national birthday so  I must celebrate it, cake has already been made (can't wait to taste it) and candles have been bought.


Here in Latvia the weather is not  warm at all so I am wearing wool sweaters already .


I had a dinner with my family at a very good restaurant "Foodie" , everything was amazingly delicious and as far as I  can remember those were the best salads I have ever eaten. mmm...

2 comments:

  1. love this post, your outfit is so cute.

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That salad looks so good! :)
    By the way, have you seen the "Little Black Jacket" exhibition by Karl Lagerfeld? It just made a stop in Berlin :)
    All the best,

    Jana & Vanessa from charming Berlin ♥

    ReplyDelete

Alise Akmenkalne. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog