spring, spring, spring...

I suppose my excitement about spring, which has finally came to Latvia, is more than obvious. I am  glad to see how people around me turn suddenly so happy, because who wouldn't be happy to feel sun shinning right in to cheeks, after so long, dark and cold 4 months. So I tried to enjoy this sunny weather as much as I could, by spending time outside and catching sun, cause in this country you never know how long this lovely weather will last! :) Wish you all a productive week.






(Leather jacket-oasis, cardigan-Mango, sunglasses, accessories -H&M)



2 comments:

  1. beautiful pictures and great post! your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Alise Akmenkalne. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog