Accessories...

I always want to personalize my outfit as much as I can, so for the last touch up I use accessories, I mean, my life would be much harder without them. There are girls who try to use as less accessory as possible to not complicate life, well I am not one of them, for example  If I leave house without earrings I feel like I have missed something. I think it is amazing opportunity to make your outfit look even better, like plain tank top with right accessories can be made absolutely stunning and even unique, so why not take this chance?
For now my favorite things are golden necklaces, small rings and scarves, although my craving is a golden watch, but unfortunately neither bracelets or watches don't look good on me.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Alise Akmenkalne. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog