Cold breeze







I have to say I like deep wine color, if admitting that is not enough I certainly had to buy a dress, two blouses and a pair of trousers to understand that it is time to stop, I think any girl can relate to this feeling of little obsession, it doesn't even have to be for clothes, it can be anything, but I only realize it when the damage is done. So to do something about it I made a rule to push myself a little bit more towards edge and buy (at least try on) something I wouldn't normally go for, it doesn't have to be anything completely out of my style or taste, but still different. I want to have fun with clothes and try new things, who knows maybe I will end up loving them, so I suggest you to do the same, push yourself out of the comfort zone and try something new (at least consider it : )  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alise Akmenkalne. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog