dream a little bigger...

  Hello, it is late evening right now and it means some thinking about life is about to happen... Somehow when my head is clear and I assume life is easy, my thoughts are rational and I usually come to conclusions which are  very reasonable and needs to be remembered for the further future, but then something happens and when I need a boost to keep me going, because I can't think straight, all I have in my head is chaos, why is that...   Anyways my life is all about having fun :)

  Few days ago I went shopping and bought some new stuff, as there are sales like in every single shop and  surprisingly when I spend just too much money on clothes which have discount I don't feel as guilty about it as if I would do it on regular bases, like that is an excuse.







                                                   outfit:  Shirt/H&M     Shorts /Mango

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alise Akmenkalne. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog