Different light

 It is quite hard to go wrong with classic white and black combination, but it also may seem a bit boring to some. However, this combination can be very refreshing from time to time. I think details are everything, probably that is why I like to finish up my outfit with accessories, even plain blouse with right pair of earrings or statement necklace will look lovely. For more edgy look i chose leather pants with golden details, but to make it formal I would go for laced skirt and high heel boots, the texture will make it interesting yet presentable. Have a nice weekend, see you soon! Alice, xX


                                       

The lighting is unusual, but I like it, still catching the sun while it fades away! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Alise Akmenkalne. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog